Thursday, March 10, 2016

Gotta Love It! - Beneath These Lies by Meghan March



Who loves a hot, sexy, commanding, powerful, romantic alpha male or three?  Who wants to be an independent, intelligent, strong, beautiful, multiply orgasmic heroine? Who loves finding adventure, excitement, suspense, danger, twists, romance, and surprises in their books? My answer to all of these is, ME!!!!!  I'm hoping you feel the same.

There's so much I want to say about this book. So freaking much!  But I can't. I promised I wouldn't.  Because Meghan March knows when she's outdone herself and this book is definitely the next step up for her. She wants you to go in cold, just like I did, so the full effect of this story begins with the first line.  Trust me on this; not knowing what to expect is just going to make this book better for you. I swear. There are a few things I can tell you though.

You get it all with Meghan March's 5th outing in the Beneath Series. Hot, gorgeous, tattooed men, beautiful, sexy women, steamy hot love scenes, and underneath it all, a yearning for the kind of love that sets your soul and your body on fire. It's all here. And you're gonna love every word of it.

We aren't giving you any hints here, folks. No character names, no plot lines, nothing. Why?  Because I received an advance copy of this novel for an honest review and I was so impressed, and so happy with the whole story; I want you to be as surprised as I was when you finally read the last words.

I will tell you this, though.  Beneath These Lies is proof that Meghan March gets a little better every time she sits down to write.  Considering how good she was to begin with, that's high praise.

The writing is outstanding and the characterizations are great. You will buy into this, hook, line, and sinker.  I promise. And no, no one goes fishing, so that's not a hint.

Here's a hint:  If you like good writing, good romance, lots of the unexpected, plenty of action, and alphas, alphas, alphas.... get this book. Don't go skimming, or skipping around in it.  Don't go reading the last few pages, and definitely don't spoil anyone else when you give this piece of reading heaven the five-star review it so richly deserves!

As always, click on the picture to buy it on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment