Sunday, June 8, 2014

Charitable Causes

You will begin noticing widgets on this page, offering you the chance to participate in various charitable causes.  If you can, and want to, please donate. If not, you can still share the causes on your own Facebook page, helping the causes reach more people.

The first cause is one I can vouch for, because I'm involved in it.  I am collecting money to send these ...


to military personnel stationed in Afghanistan.  It's hot there, folks.

So, while it's not a book review, or an author recommendation, I consider charitable causes to be worth a little space on my page.  

If you would like me to add a donation button for a cause you support, please send me an email with the information.  Send it to LeatherJacket59@gmail.com.  


1 comment:

  1. Someone donated! I'm so excited. They did so anonymously, but I'd like to point out that just this one donation is enough to buy, and ship, 24 cooling bandanas. That is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete